Southeast Lauderdale High School Home
Time: 12 PM – 1 PM
Location: All Campuses
Location: All campuses
School is out of the summer; however, here's something that's important to remember year-round. Click on the attached link to find out why correct punctuation is so important. Thanks to the SEHS English team for sharing this thought-provoking food for thought.
Hats off to Patrick Martin for being selected to participate in an engaging opportunity courtesy of WTOK-TV. Click on the attached link to hear how WTOK's general manager previously described the initiative. Congratulations, Patrick!
More community support is pouring into Southeast High School. Thanks to the generosity of community partners, three new scholarships have been established to aid students. Click on the attached link to find out more about the good news.
Congratulations to the Class of 2021! The commencement ceremony was truly a joyous affair. Please click on the attached link to view some highlights.
Excitement was in the air leading up to the Class of 2021 graduation ceremony. Click on the on the attached link to hear from the seniors. Congratulations!
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video